10 - 15 Years
1. Store opening and closing
2. Keeping track of regular training programs by coordinating with the Trainers also assisting them with proper feedback.
3. Delivering Floor training sessions.
4. Conducting periodic review of staff job results and learning needs with the help of other Manager(s)/ Supervisor(s).
5. Arrange a proper demonstration of merchandise with the help of FAs.
6. Making sure that the VM of the entire store is well maintained and up to date.
7. Prepare Sales and Customer Relation Report by analyzing and categorizing sales information.
8. Identify and investigate customer complaints and suggestions.
9. Maintain a safe and clean Store environment.
10. Maintains inventory by checking the merchandise to determine inventory levels; anticipating customer demand and gives regular reports o the Head office.
11. Be updated on maintaining awareness of market trends prevailing in the retail industry.
12. Setting up monthly/weekly target for Sales Staff, Supervisors, FAs and other Managers.
13. Follow up with Vendors (AC, Electrical, UPS, and Generator, etc.)
14. Making the showroom work as independently as possible with support from the Head office.
|Salary||6 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||10 - 15 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Contact Person||Mr. Syed Ifthkhar|
|Address||#1/10, Royal Corner, Richmond Road, Near St. Joseph College - 560025|