About the Job: We are Looking for An Experienced Magento Developer.
must Be Able to Work Quickly and Efficiently with Minimal Supervision.
role: Role Will Be of Sse/magento Developer Reporting to Technical Lead
reporting To: Technical Lead
1. Assist in Requirements Gathering and Technical Planning to Design Solutions that Meet Client Needs
2. Create Clean, Well-documented, Efficient, and Standards Compliant Code with An Eye Towards Performance Optimization
4. Develop Custom Modules for Integration Into Erp, Accounting, Fulfillment, and Marketing Systems
5. Actively Troubleshoot and Support Applications in Production–critical Environments
6. Account for Client Short- and Long-term Goals When Recommending a Solution
7. Set Up, Configure, and Optimize Enterprise-level E-commerce Software and Servers
8. Provide Technical Leadership in the Development and Delivery of Solutions
9. Troubleshoot Production Application Issues Under Pressure and Define a Path to Resolve Them
10. Perform Team Code Reviews and Provide Technical Oversight
Implement and Maintain Magento Development Standards and Best Practices
Tracks the Work Against the Plan and Reports the Status On Agreed Time Without Fail.
Ability to Mentor Team Members in Core Skills
primary Technical Skills:
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac 50 Thousand To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Tech|
|Contact Person||Mr. Syed Ifthkhar|
|Address||#1/10, Royal Corner, Richmond Road, Near St. Joseph College - 560025|